fish consumption survey of the Umatilla, Nez Perce, Yakama, and Warm Springs tribes of the Columbia River Basin.
Publisher: Columbia River Inter-Tribal Fish Commission in Portland, Or
Written in English
- Dioxins -- Environmental aspects -- Oregon.,
- Fish as food, contamination -- Oregon.,
- Indians of North America -- Government relations -- Oregon.,
- Indians of North America -- Food -- Oregon.,
- Indians of North America -- Fishing -- Oregon.
|Contributions||Columbia River Inter-Tribal Fish Commission., CRITFC., United States. Environmental Protection Agency.|
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||147 p. :|
|Number of Pages||147|
- Hearings on the Bill H.R. 28576 for the Relief of George Killeen
- Changes in the rates of charge for railway and other transportation services ...
- Review: being a short account of the doctrine, arguments, and tendency, of the writings offered to the publick, by the C---T Advocates, since last September
- Sir John Vanbrugh V1
- rise and growth of American politics
- Spirit of the West/Bonita (Duey, Kathleen. Spirit of the Cimarron.)
- English law and the renaissance
- [Re]framing violence: Hollywood cinema and late capitalism, 1967--2001
- What is Toxemia?
- exhibition on environmentally conscious architecture
- Draw trees
- Hm Mathspace Student Tutorial Cd-rom
- Contemporary Auditing
- Edward Said
- Poems and a play, The invisible urge.
- Two worlds are ours
- B. R. Ambedkar
- The cloistered flame